By John R Sabin; Erkki Brändas; Per Olov Löwdin
Read or Download A tribute to the life and work of Per-Olov Löwdin PDF
Similar physical chemistry books
The declared aim of this publication is to supply an introductory overview of many of the theoretical and sensible points of adsorption through powders and porous solids with specific connection with fabrics of technological significance. the first target is to satisfy the wishes of scholars and non-specialists, who're new to floor technological know-how or who desire to use the complex thoughts now on hand for the decision of floor region, pore measurement and floor characterization.
An summary of the significance and outcomes of asymmetry from molecules to the macroscopic worldAs scientists became extra in a position to probing the constitution of third-dimensional gadgets on the molecular point, the necessity to comprehend the idea that and the implications of mirror-image asymmetry—chirality—has elevated significantly.
An creation to an important primary innovations of physicochemical interface technology and an outline of experimental options and purposes of floor technology on the subject of organic structures. It explores man made assemblies of lipids, proteins and polysaccharides that practice novel services that residing structures can't reproduction.
Many new equipment directed to natural and inorganic syntheses of worthwhile intermediates are being built to particularly handle eco-friendly and sustainable chemistry ideas. Highlighting the significance of eco-friendly metrics, the fairway Syntheses sequence makes a speciality of tips on how to reliably substantiate and validate the extent of "greenness" of chemical strategies, delivering functional artificial methodologies and metrics for a rigorous facts of "greenness.
- Indole ring synthesis: from natural products to drug discovery
- Surface Characteristics of Fibers and Textiles
- Microporous Media Synthesis Properties and Modeling
- Silanes and Other Coupling Agents, Volume 5
Extra resources for A tribute to the life and work of Per-Olov Löwdin
65. S. Larsson Chem. Phys. Letters 90, 136-139 (1982). 66. N. N. Onuchic, J. Photosynth. Res. 22, 173-186 (1989). 67. N. N. N. Onuchic, J Phys. Chem. 96, 2852-2855 (1992). Partitioning Technique in Electron Transfer and Excitation Energy Transfer 33 68. R. S. Hush, Chem. Phys. R. S. Hush, J. Photoehem. Photobiol. A (Chem) 82, 31 (1994). 69. W. Evenson and M. Karplus, J. Chem. Phys. 96, 5272 (1992). 70. A. Stuehebrukhov, J. Chem. Phys. 104, 8424 (1996); 105, 10819 (1996); 107, 6495 (1997); 108, 8499 (1998); Int.
Phys. 105, 165 (1996). 29. B. Broer-Braam, PhD Thesis, University of Groningen, The Netherlands (1981); R. C. Nieuwpoort, Chem. Phys. 54, 291 (1981); Theor. Chim. Acta 73, 405 (1988). 30. A. Malmqvist, Int. d. Quant. Chem. 30, 479 (1986); P,-A. O. Roos, Chem. Phys. Letters 155, 189 (1989). 31. A. Broo and S. Larsson, Chem. Phys. 148, 103-115 (1990). 32. T. Holstein, Ann. Phys. ) 8, 343-342, 343-389 (1959). 33. S. Larsson and A. Klimk~ns, Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals 355, 217-229 (2001); Int.
Holstein, Ann. Phys. ) 8, 343-342, 343-389 (1959). 33. S. Larsson and A. Klimk~ns, Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals 355, 217-229 (2001); Int. J. Quant. Chem. 80, 713-720 (2000). 34. L Pekar, Untersuehungen iiber die Elektronentheorie der Kristallektronentheorie der Kristalle, Akademie-Verlag, Berlin, 1954. 35. P. S. D. Boyer, H. Hardy, N. Myrb~ck, The Enzymes, Vol. , 1955), p. 347. 36. I. Burshtein, J. Chem. Phys. 103, 7927-7933 (1995). 37. J. Jortner, Biochim. Biophys. Aeta 594, 193 (1980; J.